Drew watching a band perform. Can you tell by Andy's face that he's missing his Gators play football? What a great husband! He missed the game to have some family time. He was recording it of course, and once I stepped into a place that had the game on the get a score update for him.Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Festival of Lights
I know that it's been a while since I have posted anything, so I thought instead of trying to catch up everything at once, I'll start with the most recent activities first. This past weekend we headed downtown for the annual Festival of Lights (Tallahassee's Christmas celebration). We just wanted to stay long enough for the lighting ceremony. They string tons of lights through all of the trees on the chain of parks (which a main area of downtown). I didn't get any pictures of the lights, (oops), so use your imagine. They were beautiful! (I think....I was just watching Drew's reaction to the lights, and then high-tailing it back to the car to get Knox home for bed). This first picture is when the lights came on...
Drew watching a band perform. Can you tell by Andy's face that he's missing his Gators play football? What a great husband! He missed the game to have some family time. He was recording it of course, and once I stepped into a place that had the game on the get a score update for him.
Drew watching a band perform. Can you tell by Andy's face that he's missing his Gators play football? What a great husband! He missed the game to have some family time. He was recording it of course, and once I stepped into a place that had the game on the get a score update for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment