Phil, Heather, Jackson, Kristen, Knox, Andy, DrewWednesday, January 14, 2009
Heather....
One of the things I got to do while in Ocala, was get together with an old high school friend. Heather, her husband Phil, and her son Jackson live in Oregon, but we thought we'd take advantage of both being "home" for Christmas and get together. Her parents are friends with my parents so they came over as well, and we had a great time! The last time I saw her was at her wedding 7 years ago. She was one of my best friends in high school and it was great to see that we still have so much fun together! We had a lot in common, including the fact that we were one of the few people who got to cheer and play in band. How you ask? We just marched half-time in our cheerleading uniform. We thought that was pretty cool! I don't know why some of our family was laughing about it when we reminisced. :) Anyway, Heather...I really wish we lived closer. It was great!
Phil, Heather, Jackson, Kristen, Knox, Andy, Drew
Phil, Heather, Jackson, Kristen, Knox, Andy, Drew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kristen, we had SUCH a great time hanging out with you guys. I was so glad that we were able to do that. I loved meeting your boys (and Andy) :) and it was so great to be able to catch up and spend time together. I told Phil when we left how much I wished that we lived closer to you guys. I think we would all have lots of fun together. Maybe someday! I loved how it was like no time had passed between us and we just talked and laughed like normal! That day was one of the highlights of our trip. We definitely need to keep in touch from now on! I miss you!
Love, Heather
Post a Comment