Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some projects last a long time...

I bought these picture frames last November and had been wanting to put them together for a long time. Since I didn't know which pictures I was going to use, the framing guy talked me into cutting my own mats. He said as long as you can measure it is not too bad. WRONG!!! I was always pretty good at math and all of my measurements were fine, but when using the blade it's very difficult to cut straight lines, and then when trying to double mat, it ends up being completely off with the first cuts. Anyway, I finished the project on Friday and I hung them up that night, so out least they are out of the corner of our bedroom. Even though a few mats will need to be redone (probably by a professional) at least it's pretty much complete.



No comments: