Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's a....

...boy! We found out this week what we are expecting. I think we were both surprised because we had no feeling either way. But, as you can see from the picture it was pretty obvious. Everything looked really good. There is one concern, but we'll be seeing a specialist shortly and should gather more information at that time. I'm thrilled to think of being a mommy of 3 boys. I know we would have been just as thrilled about a girl, but it's nice to know we have all the toys, clothes, etc. Now we just have to start figuring out other things like bunk beds for the boys and a new car! We've been kind of dragging our feet, but we need to start moving it a little since we're half way to the finish line. :)Here are the boys in the waiting room after we found out.

2 comments:

Paige said...

So exciting! I LOVE my minivan! Give in and do it! You'll be glad you did! ;)

Kahlua Keeping Koala said...

Wahoo!